Our rules are to ensure that the quality of the water and health of the fish is maintained to the highest of standards.
- No floating baits or Bread.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No boilies.
- No pet food, no trout pellet, no tiger nuts, no ground baits.
- Free running rigs only.
- No braids.
- All nets must be dry before fishing.
- Only feeder pellets purchased from our shop can be used in the lakes.
- No keep nets (unless fishing in a fishery organised match)
- No littering.
- Maximum hook size 10
- NO DOGS
- No floating poles.
- No leaving rods/poles in the water unattended.
- No throwing unwanted bait into the lakes after fishing.
- Fishing license must be produced in order to purchase a ticket
- No under 14s alowed unless accompanied by an adult on day fishing ticket.
Night fishing rules (must be a regular day fishing customer)
- No Alcohol, Fires, BBQs or Tents on Pegs, however Bivvies are welcome
- All necessary landing nets and carp unhooking mats must be used for night fishing.
- No under 16s aloud unless accompanied by an adult on Night fishing ticket
- Tarvin sands reserve the right to remove you from the premises if you do not adhere to the rules