Our rules are to ensure that the quality of the water and health of the fish is maintained to the highest of standards.
- No floating baits.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No boilies.
- No pet food, no trout pellet, no tiger nuts, no ground baits.
- Free running rigs only.
- No braids.
- All nets must be dipped before and after fishing.
- Only feeder pellets from the fishing shop can be used in the lakes.
- No keep nets (keep nets can be provided for matches only).
- No littering.
- Maximum hook size 8.
- No floating poles.
- No leaving rods/poles in the water unattended.
- No throwing unwanted bait into the lakes after fishing.
- Fishing license must be produced if asked, failure to do so may result in refusal to fish.
- No under 14s aloud unless accompanied by an adult on day fishing ticket
Night fishing rules
- No Alcohol, Fires, BBQs or Tents on Pegs, however Bivvies are welcome
- All necessary landing nets and carp unhooking mats must be used for night fishing.
If you do not have the necessary equipment this is available to buy form the fishing shop.
- No under 16s aloud unless accompanied by an adult on Night fishing ticket
- Tarvin sands reserve the right to remove you from the premises if you do not adhere to the rules