Tarvin Sands now offer night fishing on Fridays and Saturdays
Night Fishing is only available on a Friday and Saturday and pegs must be pre booked
24 hour ticket only £20
12 hour night ticket only £12
Full weekend special rate
Friday morning until sunday evening only £40.
Night Fishing Rules
- No Alcohol, Fires, BBQs or Tents on Pegs, however Bivvies are welcome
- All necessary landing nets and carp unhooking mats must be used for night fishing.
If you do not have the necessary equipment this is available to buy form the fishing shop.
- No under 16s aloud unless accompanied by an adult on Night fishing ticket
- Fishing license must be produced if asked, failure to do so may result in refusal to fish.
- Tarvin sands reserve the right to remove you from the premises if you do not adhere to the rules
For a full list of the fishery rules use the link on the right.
Call Clint on 01829 741835 to book your peg or to find out more